Dr. Stephen J Galizio Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Galizio?

Great Doctor

I am so happy that I found Dr. Galizio. He never rushes me and answers every question I have.

Dr, Galizo is an awesome dr. and his nurse is excellent always has the answers for us the staff goes out of the way to help with any problems you may have.

Terrible office staff.

So frustrated with the baboons in this office....sick of hearing we'll call you back and then nothing. Yeah Dr. Is nice but I'd rather a competent office staff to deal with. You can't tell me he's never gotten wind of what's going on out there (or should I say what's not going on out there). Time for a new Dr.

dr. Galizio should look into his staff. He and his staff have no interaction.

What a Mess

Took my son in for a new patient consult. Went up to the desk to check in for our appointment where three or four people sat and stood. They all made eye contact with me yet no one once said "can I help you" or "name" etc. The normal reception stuff. I waited and finally, when they were all done chatting, one of them opened the window and didn't say anything but I told them the last name and time of the appointment. Someone called him in immediately after we completed the forms which tells me that they were not really busy. Maybe it was just that day but I doubt it. He went in and came out. He liked the doctor very much. My son needed a refill for his prescription and the office didn't seem to think it very important to let the doctor know that my son had called to talk to him. It took two weeks to get a refill. So he had to start all over again with getting his body acclimated to the meds again. He arrived for his 10:30 checkup appointment with the doctor. He went into the office and stood at the desk where there were three people working. All three made eye contact with him yet, not one stopped their conversation to check him in. It wasn't until one of the women said to another that "she had a patient" that the person opened the window to check him in. He went to sit down to be called. He was called into the back at 11:00 ish. She told him that the doctor would be in but by 11:45 he was not. He got up and left the appointment never seeing the doctor. Dr. Galizio may be a extremely talented physician, however, it really is hard to tell since we can't get past the front desk to talk to him. So by default, the doctor is the one that suffers. It's funny how he is always accepting new patients. Perhaps, it is because his patients get fed up with the front office and leave so he has plenty of spots to fill. IF seeking help from his front office is important to you then I would not recommend this doctor.

Clifford Carlson

I had a letter from his office for an appointment at Holy Family for 10AM.I arrieved then but he was not there.Office said to come back at 12noon.Returned at that time-was hooked up by the technician for a scheduled stress test by 12:30PM and waited on a gurney until 1:30PM. Dr Galizo never showed. No explanation. Another Dr came in and administered the test.

AWESOME physician

He is an awesome physician who diagnosed me when at least 3 others could not.He is kind and caring.They don't make many like him

Dr. Stephen J Galizio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.