Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen M Girard has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen M Girard has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Stephen M Girard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 13
I consider Dr. Stephen Girard a Top Notch Doctor and Surgeon. I had a very bad cancer and Dr. Girard was quite concise in his diagnosis. My condition was a challenge. With his expertise he directed me to a team and I had all the right care and attention. He is professional, knowledgeable and certainly caring. I had complete faith in his ability and he is an expert whom I have the highest respect and esteem for. He is my Hero ... He saved my life :)
While I have confidence in Dr. Girard's ability as a surgeon, I felt that he was more a "phantom surgeon". In and out of surgery w/o explaination, how are you, or a pleasant bedside manner. He always seemed in a hurry to get on with the next appointment maybe? Made me feel dumb about my condition and an attitude of "don't worry, I know what I'm doing".
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephen M Girard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCorwin Clinic Surgical Pc, 1925 E Orman Ave Ste A109, Pueblo, CO
Dr. Stephen M Girard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.