- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Glatz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen M Glatz has the following 6 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Stephen M Glatz Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
More about Dr. Stephen M Glatz
A native of Wheeling, West Virginia, Dr. Glatz attended the University of Dayton and obtained a BS degree in biochemistry. He then studied at West Virginia University School of Medicine where he received his M.D. degree. He completed general surgery residency at the University of Louisville, KY where he later became a faculty Member in the department of Surgery. Dr. Glatz joined Columbus Surgical Associates in 2008. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. Dr. Glatz's clinical interests and practice focus is dedicated to a broad spectrum of general surgical procedures. He is also trained in the performance of a variety of laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures as well as endoscopy.