Dr. Jon Golden Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jon Golden?

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I would never visit this doctor again and I have told numerous friends and acquaintances to stay away. This doctor has no respect for his patients. We took my father in because he suddenly became jaundice from head to toe. Dr. Golden walked in to the examination room, took one look at him and said, "Do not touch me." I can understand that he may have assumed my dad had hepatitis and wanted to protect himself, but he then proceeded to tell us that my dad had pancreatic cancer. This was without any testing. He then told me that my dad's only hope would be the Mayo Clinic. Luckily my father insisted on a second opinion and two weeks later the new doctor diagnosed that he had gallstones. Dr. Golden put my dad and us through 2 weeks of heartbreak. That type of behavior is unforgivable.