Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen M Gordon has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Stephen M Gordon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen M Gordon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have seen Dr. Stephen Gordon for the last 6 1/2 years. Actually, he delivered me 31 yrs ago, if that tells you how long he has been doing this. Dr. Gordon is wonderful. He has good bedside manners, is very understanding, and listens to my concerns. Cheryl has been my nurse since I started and I just love her, she has always asked how my little one, whom Dr. Gordon delivered, is doing and is always interested in pictures of her. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone needing a good OB/GYN.
Love the whole staff. You cannot find a better office.
Office is easy to locate. New office staff would be a good change. Scrubs are not appropriate for the office. Or they need to all one color and the same. Wearing the florals, animals, designs, are not appropriate. Making it known that there are no nurses and only medical assistants would be a plus. Patients don't realize the difference and are being deceived thinking all of them are nurses. Linda is rough to speak with and rough to look at. Wasn't pleased with Dr Gordon. Very uneasy. Will probably not go back.
It's been a year since I've been to see Dr Gordon. There is a wait to get an appointment. Would like to see better promptness. Staff is horrible. Rude and disrespectful. There was a Caitlyn and a Cheryl that I dealt with. Sloppy and no education. Diagnosis was determined quickly. He's nice. Doesn't spend as much time with me as anticipated. never follows up.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Stephen M Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen M Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.