Dr. L Gordon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. L Gordon?

Wonderful Doctor and staff

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr.Gordon is a wonderful doctor. He's friendly and treats me like family. I love how he listens and explains my diagnosis to me. He addresses all my concerns and allows for questions. He truly cares about his patients well being. The staff is great, they take care of all my needs and always have a cheery disposition. I've been coming to Doctor Gordon since 1996 and I have Never been disappointed.

Excellent Physician and Staff

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Gordon's office staff was professional and friendly. We were able to get an appointment for our Newborn baby the next day. The tech's were warm and very kid friendly. Dr. Gordon has an amazing bedside manner that put us a ease. Dr. Gordon took the time to answer all of our questions regarding our infant.

This man and hid staff are very racist.

Posted on January 15th, 2014

This Dr and his staff where rude and racist I think he was very disrespecfull and had very little manners also his way of hygiene was not the vest and the front staff was really bad when I tey to tell the Dr Gordon he got so offended and stared yelling and ask me to leave his office.

Posted on May 6th, 2015