Dr. Stephen Gorfine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Gorfine?

A very caring human being.

Posted on November 11th, 2017

I saw Dr. Gorfine for the first time this past October. Immediately I knew I had found a gem. He has been most caring of my condition and remains concerned and involved in my well being. In this fast paced and hectic world of medicine, Dr. Gorfine is “there” for you. I only wish he could be my primary care physician. He will talk to you so you understand exactly what is going on.

Dr. Gorfine is Old School Awesome

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I was lucky - might've waited 2 weeks for an appointment but another doctor got me an appointment within 1 day, so I can't say anything about the ease of getting an appointment. What I can say is that Dr. Gorfine was Old School in the best way. Conservative treatment, gentle manner, answered all questions. Not an alarmist. Hope I never have to see him again, but... seriously.... loved him. A good man.

Dr. Gorfine has changed the quality of my life!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Gorfine is the most compassionate and talented doctor I know. He returns my phone calls when I have a question always! He is very professional and knows all the right answers to my questions! I had ulcerative colitis 19 years ago and Dr. Gorfine has changed the quality of my life.

Greatest Doctor EVER!

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

He is the greatest doctor and human being there is. Kind, caring, encouraging, and knows his stuff.

Posted on February 15th, 2013

This doctor does not take insurance, you get what you pay for, was happy with the amount of time spent up I threw up when I saw my bill and his office was very aggressive in collecting

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Gorfine is one of the most professional and compassionate doctors I have come in contact with. And when you have had the amount of stomach issues I have had this means a lot. He always sat with me and explained everything, answered all of my questions and no matter when I called I got a prompt phone call back. I was literally dying and Dr. Gorfine brought me back to life. It took 3 major surgeries and many little surgeries but now I am healthy and have my life back. Dr. Gorfine has a well educated and iformed doctor who will not perform a surgery if it is not necessary. And he will work with you with insurance...just talk to him and not the girls up front.

compassionate doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

my experience with this physician has been excellent. He is empathizing with the patient and help when one cannot afford to pay or has no insurance.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017