Dr. Stephen Goykovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Goykovich?

great doctor

HORRIBLE Customer Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spoken with this Doctor's office several times by phone for professional reasons and have been repeatedly shocked and horrified by the incredible rudeness of one of their receptionists(?). I have only ever spoken to her particularly during each phone call, so I cannot speak for the courtesy and professionalism of the rest of the staff or for the Doctor. But because my only encounters with this office have been via phone with one VERY irritated, annoyed, impatient, and RUDE receptionist, I will NEVER go to this office for ANY REASON and have spread the word to others!! The last phone conversation I had to suffer-through with this woman made me so angry that it was all I could do not to say to her - "Are you KIDDING ME?! You STILL have this job??!! Is Dr. Goykovich THAT desperate for help??!! How in the WORLD haven't you been FIRED yet??!!" I have commented to my professional colleagues that it's a terrible shame that Dr. Goykovich could be gaining many happy patients and he might very-well be a WONDERFUL Doctor, but this terrible experience alone makes us quite happy to refer ourselves and other patients elsewhere for medical care. NO ONE deserves to be treated like that woman treats people on the phone!!!