Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski has the following 7 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Grabowski is one the worst doctors ever! He performed surgery on me in 2011 and botched it all up! He even said he couldn't fix what he did...that he didn't have the expertise!! AMAZING!! I had to be transferred to another hospital and have 2 more surgeries to fix what he did!!!! And he has the nerve to put in collections for $50!! NEVER RECOMMEND HIM!!! He doesn't even deserve one star!!!!
he is a pretty cool doctor - gives you all the facts and keeps you in the know - exactly how it should be. the office staff was friendly, cordial and took care of business - I had no issue scheduling surgery or changing the date at the last minute. So 5 stars from me - but that does not mean I want to see him again(LOL)
Dr. Besides being thorough and accurate he is the friendliest and most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He is honest and makes you feel comfortable within the first 3 minutes of meeting him. His bedside manner is the best. I the staff is friendly and they too make you feel at home. Everyone in that office makes you feel welcome. You are not rushed, which is important. I would highly recommend this practice and I will never see any other surgeon. Dr\ gra
Very compassionate and answers questions completely. I was concerned because I had an overseas trip planned after my surgery and his manner helped me to be confident and heal.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen T Grabowski in this video.
Dr. Stephen T Grabowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.