Dr. Stephen Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Green?

Believe the Feb.12 review

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

He is extremely dismissive of any concerns that you have. You have to be able to listen to your patients concern. I have found him to have a "God Complex". If he has never heard of something before it just doesn't exist. Wished I would have seen that review before going to him. That person describes him perfectly.

Beware!!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Dr green completely ignored a scan I had that led me to his office which showed multiple blockages. He completely and disrespectfully dismissed ANY remote possibility that a blockage was possible. A typical " I know it all" attitude! He told me the entire scan is ridiculous and that at 41 my chest pains were from hard work. I proceeded to go for a 2 nd opinion anyway abd it was there, after an angiogram that 4 major blockages, over 90 Percent were present. I received the necessary treatment but had I not gone for that second opinion, as my new cardiologist explained, I would have had a fatal heart attack, would certainly not be here, within a year. Please be careful. If something is not right, no matter if a dr is chief.... Get that second opinion if you feel necessary! Don't be blown off!! All the best!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I found Dr. Green to be of the highest professional character, and very thorough with his process of diagnosis. He's compassionate, highly qualified, willing to take the time to discuss medical issues with his patient, and a outstanding role model for those in his profession.

Posted on April 13th, 2017