Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Werth is affiliated with Quincy Mental Health Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton. Dr. Werth has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth has the following 13 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
He is great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Dr. Werth - Werth the visit!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth - Posted on May 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth - Posted on April 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth - Posted on February 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth - Posted on August 7th, 2015
I think the doctors is very good .. But the billing dept needs much improvement. And because of billing dept I will be looking for a new doctor. I don't need to waste 60 minute on a phone about a 20 dollar bill. They should Know what I should pay at the time off the visit. They deal with this everyday. And to have to call them to tell them they took money out of my account because they said the credit card didn't go threw but it did . I see 3 doctors and never have any issue.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016)
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Dr. Werth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATES OF SOUTH SHORE DERMATOLOGY, 300 Congress St Ste 408, Quincy, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth, MD - Dermatology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Stephen Gregory G Werth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.