Dr. Stephen L Guice III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Guice III?

Worked well with me re: cystoscopy; kept me informed and encouraged me to look at monitor as it proceeded. Gentle and caring. Made procedure very easy and without anxiety.

Consult with Dr Guice

I saw Dr Guice for a consult. I appreciated that Dr Guice was easy to talk with because of his excellent bed side manner. I was very impressed by his knowledge and care for his patients and have since referred him to several of my friends who were in need of a urologist. Dr Guice is not like some doctors who are on a pedestal talking down to their patients, rather he is more like a grandpa who gives loving advice to family.

Dr. Stephen L Guice III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.