Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen H Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Stephen H Cooper has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Stephen H Cooper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
after an accident and hit on the head and lost my hear every time I listen less, and the doctor after two studies, one told me no longer going to hear more because you are old, and gave no other explanation, I asked to the receptionist and only sent me to therapy dizziness, something stupid, rude staff like the I do not recommend it to my family or friends or anyone
He was very nice the first visit but he is very short and a little intolorent to children .. He try's to make up for it by letting a child get a toy out of a treasure chest. Well my son Jo is 3 needed surgery and the only doctor we could go to the was covered was dr copper WORST MISKAKE OF NY LIFE!!! We were told be at the hospital by 6 and the surgery for 6:30 he didn't go in to surgery tell 7:30 dr copper changes hat he was saying at least 3 times on how long it would take and after care and healing .. After the surgery he came and confronted me and asked what I told my 3 year old before he we t back for surgery and said it was my fault my son was upset cuz I didn't tell him the truth but yet I did !!! He said he was combative and it was my fault and was rude the whole time ... After the surgery 12 hours later my son was not able to hold liqiuids down at all and was so swollen he could swallow I was told to call I. A situation like this and when dr copper got back to me he just blamed me again and pretty much told me it was not an emergency !! Worst experience of my life
Worst ever. Dr Cooper performed a nose procedure on me to reduce a bump in my nose. Months after the surgery the bump was still there along with a bump in a different place that was not there and a protrusion in my nostril that made it impossible to breathe. I did not have breathing problems prior. So I went back to him to perform a correction which pointless because months after that surgery, both the bump and the breathing problem still exists. My one nostril is now deformed and collapsed and my nose is also slightly crooked. All of my current nose and breathing problems did not exist before going to Dr. Cooper. When addressing this issue with him he refused to acknowledge a problem even though I told him I could not breathe. It is a now a year later and I am going to have to go see a more qualified doctor for now my third operation. Dr Cooper does not listen or care about his patients concerns. The icing on the cake was that dealing with his girls in the office is a nightmare, they are all rude and disrespectful. Stay away, it is a horrible experience and a waste of money. Find a better doctor.
Please do not go to this Doctor,horrible staff very rude and unfriendly. The doctor did not even look at my son, did not even examine him to see what was wrong. I took him to another specialist after a year. His condition kept getting worse and it was determined that he had obstructive sleep apnea that he got surgery for.
50 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Stephen H Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHispanic Physicians Ipa Clinica, 18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 248, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Stephen H Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.