Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Hanff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr Hanff saw in the hospital due to an extremely swollen elbow that had gotten infected. With a couple days of IV antibiotics the issue went away. Two weeks later banged the elbow on something hard and swelled up again. Went to see him and he drain the elbow, took out 8CCs of fluid. Nevr even felt him sticking me. All has been fine since.
I always felt like I got good care here. This place so far has been the first Doctors Office that I have ever been to where you will get to see the doctor by your appointment time, and seeing as I am early to appointments I have actually seen the doctor, been treated, and left before my appointment time.
Had shoulder surgery with Hanff, excellent experience. Office staff were great, wait time was minimal, follow-up visits great. Definitely aggressive with physical therapy, but that's the best way. Had a shoulder surgery years back from another Dr. but I really do prefer Dr. Stephen Hanff, would recommend to anyone.
Both my knees have moderate to severe arthritis and will need replacing. I have had multiple cortisone injections to relieve the inflammation and pain. Dr. has always greeted me with a smile and handshake. His treatment was quick and painless. One thing, most importantly, is that he did not pressure me into surgery. He says " only you know when it's time". Dr. took time with me answering any questions and concerns I had. Even chatted about vacations. Not rushed at all. Staff is top notch and caring.
Dr. Hanff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephen A Hanff accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Joint Care Institute, 2165 Little Rd, Trinity, FL
Dr. Stephen A Hanff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.