The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Hankins has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I broke my hand twenty years ago and it healed with an angular rotating meticarpal. After years of pain and discomfort I decided it was time time have it repaired. Dr Hankins was great! I can now hold and swing a golf club without pain and drive more than five hours with my hand on the wheel without needing a stop for ice and Advil. Thanks Doc your great!
Dr. Hankins was amazing with my 6 year old son. Unfortunately, my son needed 3 surgeries to correct a terrible fracture of his humorus. 2 other doctors told us it was the worst break they had seen. My son was always comfortable and fearless. Dr. Hankins addressed all of my concerns and spent the perfect amount of time with us so we were well prepared for the outcome of the surgeries. I highly recommend him if your child ever needs a specialized surgeon.
Over the last nine years, I have had eight trigger finger release and two carpal tunnel release surgies. Dr. Hankin has performed two of these surgies. My recovery times and pain levels from the surgeries that Dr. Hankins performed were greatly reduced compared to the same surgeries performed by other surgeons. Dr. Hankins is one of the friendliest and most approachable doctors I have ever met. I highly recommend him.
19 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Stephen M Hankins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Roseville Orthopedics, 3 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 110, Roseville, CA
Dr. Stephen M Hankins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.