Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Hansen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Hansen did a cervical fusion in 2011, he has a great bedside manner, is very thorough and I believe did a great job. He is considerate and very talented, I would recommend him to anyone seeking a great Doctor and Surgeon. He contacted me the day after and a few days after my surgery to make sure I was doing well, he follow up great and was easy to reach.
19 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Stephen M Hansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen M Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandy, UT.