Dr. Stephen Havasy Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Havasy?

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on November 27th, 2015

I have seen several dr.s in stat health's group and have been extremely happy with their professionalism and most importantly bed side manner until I met Dr. Havasy. His demeanor was terrible and he treated me like a common criminal. His questions were unrelated to anything regarding my health. I would not normally be the type of person to write a review like this, which is a clear depiction of how poorly i think of Dr. Havasy.

Treats patients with contempt!

Posted on August 5th, 2014

With a scowl on his face and a dimissiveness that defies words and logic, Dr. Havasy was the doctor on-duty when my father was brought into Winthrop's ER last week. I have never encountered a doctor with such disregard for his patients. I would NEVER return to Winthrop after this visit.

Posted on September 10th, 2017