The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen P Haveson
Dr. Stephen P Haveson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Haveson is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. Dr. Haveson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen P Haveson has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
To put it simply, I am alive and walking because of Dr. Haveson's skill and determination. I had and have an extremely complicated case which other doctors assured me would result in amputation,-at best! This was in 2009. I have just passed the 5th year mark with limbs functioning. Dr. Haveson is a man of integrity, with a deep concern for the physical and emotional health of his patients.
He knew I was nervous and put me at ease. Explained everything to me and was so sweet. I would recommend him to anyone. Lucky to have him as a doctor.
Dr. Haveson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
New York University
Dr. Stephen P Haveson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen P Haveson in this video.
Dr. Stephen P Haveson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.