Dr. Stephen Hebert Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hebert?

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr. Hebert was the hospital OB on staff when I had a high risk pregnancy- he didn't see patients in the office, only in the hospital (which is where I spent a lot of time due to complications). He has a great bedside manner, good attitude, calm under pressure & was positive & easy to understand when other doctors said only negative, highly technical things. He delivered my high risk preemie and kept checking in on us throughout our stay, even helping us above and beyond his duties. Later he made sure to be available to deliver my second baby, even played around with my older child when visiting us. That gave me a lot of confidence during a scary C-section. His surgical skills were excellent. He teaches the residents so they were also part of my care. I liked his sense of humor & personal attention in a huge teaching hospital that can be impersonal. He followed up with me as long as I was in the hospital or visiting my preemie, even when I had other doctors in charge of my care.

Posted on April 12th, 2016