Stephen Hellems Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Stephen Hellems?

DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Posted on September 27th, 2017

HAVE ANY MANY HEALTH ISSUES AND HE IGNORES THOSE ONLY CARES ABOUT ONE ITEM OR REFUSES TO TREAT PATEINTS WITH SOMETHING SERUOSLY WRONG WITH YA

A good physician

Posted on January 27th, 2016

My husband and I have seen Dr Hellems for over 30 yes. We have always had excellent and thorough care.if a new problem arises we do need to be seen- we can't be dx'd over the phone. Since moving to Unity its been a little trying to adjust my schedule for an emmergent appt, but that is not his fault. He is compassionate and very caring. If lab work is off he will call and speak to us. He had my aunt also and treated he with loving care. He's the best as far as I'm concerned and is at your bedside early in the morning to get you cured as fast as possible. We followed him from all his office changes. I do miss his other staff nurses and Pa's and NP. Miss them dearly!!!!!!

Posted on December 7th, 2015

not a the dr for you if you are in need of medical attention. a dr for the healthy.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Rude bedside manner. Not personable. Office staff not capable of much. Lost blood work several times. Blood work not thorough. YOU need to be the DOCTOR if you go to this OFFICE. Because they are not very good ones.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for your poor experience. Please contact us to seek clarity.

I have Copd

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I have been going to see Dr Hellems for about 5 years now he is the best and I do recomend him to alot of people.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hellems for several years.He has seen us through family deaths and emergencies, rehabiliation from a stroke, cancer, diabeties, and heart difficulties. His diagnoses have been accurate. He is a considerate and caring physician.However, as I have seen with my other doctors, give him complete and accurate information and follow his instructions accurately.

One of the good ones

Posted on December 8th, 2010

I am not the only one in my family who sees Dr.Hellems, and he is always pleasant and is very thorough. He was very compassionate when my mom was critically ill. I recommend him to all my friends.

Good overall experience

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I feel that Dr Hellems really cared about me as a person. He listened to my concerns and explained my options for medical treatment in very understandable terms. He remembered details about my family, and asked about them at other visits. It is a busy office, and while I wish that I had more time with him, I felt he took very good care of me.

Needs to value patient

Posted on June 13th, 2010

It seems to me he can't wait to get me out of the office and doesn't follow through. Seems like all he wants is money since if you want to talk to him with more than one question he never comes to the phone and he wants you to "come in". Very disappointing and I am switching

Posted on July 25th, 2017