Dr. Stephen E Helms Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen E Helms?

Yes- Dr. Helms. is a very nice and kind man, and the staff is great too. But he misdiagnosed me for over year, and prescribed topical medications that continued to make my skin condition much worse, because my skin was already too fragile from irritatant contact dermatitis and allergies to tolerate anything topical on it, and then I started becoming irritated and allergic to the topicals he was prescribing. I finally had to travel far out of state for a correct diagnoses, and I am much better now, I only using liquid omego 3's and probiotics to help heal skin barrier. Steriods and cortizone are old school , only thins the skin, outdated, addictive and dangerous., And most people with Skin allergies end Up becoming allergic to the chemicals in them. I think he would be fine, if you have a simple case of contact dermatitis, but not for a more complex case, like me.

Dr Helms a very nice man and good Dr.

Very professional and explained my problem in detail. I really liked him and would recommend him highly. His staff was great, very friendly.

I got the wrong impression of this doctor at first. I was wrong about Dr helms. He is a very caring Doctor and man. I have complex issues and jumped to wrong opioion about him. He has personally called me, and has spent time trying to help me, which few other doctors have. I think Jackson is lucky to have him.

Misdiagnosed me. Don't waste your money if you have sonething complex. Not very knowledgeable. This is the 4 th doctor I have been through the university system. All missed or misdiagnose me. 2 doctors and a ER missed throid, and goiter and hashimotos disease, now this doctor diagnosed me wrong, when I brought research to show him what I thought it was . Where are these doctors attending medical school. Our medical profession is in sad shape. He was a strange man,didn't really examine me or listen to my symptoms or look at the years of pictures and rashes I had documented.