Dr. Stephen L Henson Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Henson?

Waited 30 min. to see him for 5. Went for sinus/allergy issues. Got attitude for smoking. Referred to an allergist. I could've saved money & skipped the middle man.

tonsils and cancer

this man took out my tonsils in the morning and I went home and mowed my yard and worked in our garden that afternoon. sat on the porch swing that evening and drank a six pack that night. would of went to work that next day but the wife said to take an extra day. he found out I had throat cancer so between him and my family doctor they saved my life because it was my ear that was bothering me. not my throat.

Had numerous ear tubes with him and I switched doctors when he said I needed my ear drums replaced because of scarring but that it was not because of my ear tubes. Other doctor concluded that it was due to ear tubes and also said my ear troubles were due to allergies and I have not had problems since starting allergy meds. My tip is find some one else.

What Has He Done To Me

I would tell anyone and everyone NOT to let this doctor do surgery on you!