Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen W Hildebrand has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Gestational Diabetes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Prenatal Care
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Showing 3 of 3
29 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Stephen W Hildebrand accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Medical Center Lincoln, 433 McAlister Rd, Lincolnton, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen W Hildebrand in this video.
Dr. Stephen W Hildebrand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincolnton, NC.