Dr. Stephen H Hochschuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Hochschuler?

rude, nasty personality, kept me waiting

I was in intense pain and he kept me waiting about an hour and a half which was far too long...by the time he came in the room, I was mad and in pain and we just had no doctor patient chemistry...we argued and I left...my opinion, he is too old to still be in the profession

This was my 9th surgery overall and the 3rd spinal surgery I was facing; I wanted to be as thorough as possible. That being said, I visited 4 other surgeons: 2 ortho docs and 2 neuro docs. And the surgical opinions varied greatly. The ortho docs were very prompt and their initial assessments were spot on, and they take x-rays which is important. The neuro guys did not and they proposed doing far less surgical correction than the ortho guys. In fact, they suggested putting off surgery even when I was in intense pain. Not Dr. Hochschuler. He has seen it all and provided the best care I have received to date. I cannot, in this space, adequately tell you how well this doctor treats his patients from initial consultation to post-op. I know he was fully invested in the process of my improvement, and that is what I was seeking. I can tell you from personal experience you will be hard pressed to find a doctor as professional as Dr. Hochschuler. I urge everyone to get multiple medical opinions as they vary greatly. Thanks to Dr. Hochschuler, I am able to walk and function, while other doctors wouldn't either perform surgery or would do so much less because they weren't comfortable with the risks. I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family, and out of all my surgeries, he is the only one I would say this about.

Great doctor

I was very impressed by Dr. Hochschuler. He was very informative and real with me. I felt confident that he was the right physician for me. Also the staff was great!