Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Horowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sprains and Strains
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Fracture
- Tennis Elbow
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Stress Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Surgery
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Limb Salvage
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had a pretty bad fracture in the lower part of my tibia and fubula. I needed a good Doctor and big piece of titanium to fix it. I did a lot of reading about similar fractures and realized alot of people my age (over 50) and even younger,had many complications like slow healing due to the distance from the heart/bloodflow down there,etc. Under Dr. Horowitz care, I was up and walking without the dreaded crutches in about 14weeks! Pretty much (felt) fully recovered in about 30 weeks (could run if I wanted to..) and it could have been even sooner had I actually exercised my leg muscles more...I did break my leg bones and Dr Horowitz fixed them with no problems. I would and do recommend him.
35 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Stephen M Horowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStephen M Horowitz Md Llc, 5000 Sagemore Dr Ste 202, Marlton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Horowitz in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Horowitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.