Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Horwitz
Dr. Stephen Horwitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and General Surgery. Dr. Horwitz is affiliated with DMount Sinai Medical Center O Miami Heart Camus, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Horwitz has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Showing 5 of 7
I have been seeing Dr. Horwitz for quite some time now. He is amazing! he has helped me with my acne prone skin. He always makes me feel comfortable to discuss my skin issues. Most recently I have started seeing his physican's assistant Whitney. She has helped me keep my skin beautiful with product recommendations and chemical peels. She always makes sure that i stick to my regimen so my money is not wasted :) I love it because nothing is too expensive and the best part is the products she recommends actually work!!! I love going there most of all because i trust them to always take care of me.
Dr. Horwitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DMount Sinai Medical Center O Miami Heart Camus
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stephen Horwitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2999 NE 191st St, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Horwitz in this video.
Dr. Stephen Horwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.