Dr. Stephen Horwitz Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Great Doctor & Staff

I have been seeing Dr. Horwitz for quite some time now. He is amazing! he has helped me with my acne prone skin. He always makes me feel comfortable to discuss my skin issues. Most recently I have started seeing his physican's assistant Whitney. She has helped me keep my skin beautiful with product recommendations and chemical peels. She always makes sure that i stick to my regimen so my money is not wasted :) I love it because nothing is too expensive and the best part is the products she recommends actually work!!! I love going there most of all because i trust them to always take care of me.

Dr. Stephen Horwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.