Dr. Stephen Houghland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Houghland?

The kind of Doctor we wich for...

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

I am continually impressed by Dr. Houghland. Though young, he reminds my of the old family doctor I had when growing up. It seems that Drs. have as a general rule become more and more time-constricted over the years, but Dr. Houghland always gives me the time I need to explain my issues and takes the time to explore them all. I find him attentive and caring. He looks me in the eye when I'm talking to him and when he's talking to me. I think he's tops!

Dr. Houghland is very thorough in diagnosing my illnesses.

Posted on June 4th, 2008

Dr. Houghland gives me all the time that I need whenever I have to see him. He is very good at listening to my problems and determining what to do.

Type 2 Diabetes