Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen P Hunger has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stephen P Hunger has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Clinical Research
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Stephen P Hunger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Don't make the mistake of letting this man facilitate medical care for someone you love. He is arrogant and doesn't care about the patients rights or well being. He is another pawn of big pharma. He has a big head & will not listen to advice of other well respected doctors he wants all the power. He claims he's a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. If this is true why isn't he open to better safer treatments that have been researched by the American Association for the Advancement of Science and known to work? Needs to rethink his line of work he's playing with children's lives.
33 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital of Philadelphia, 3501 Civic Center Blvd Fl 10, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen P Hunger in this video.
Dr. Stephen P Hunger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.