Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen C Hyman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Another great doctor I cant see anymore, He took great care of me for 2 or 3 years ,but then the insurance that was paying the bill from a car accident quit paying because I didn't send back a questioner I never got, Next thing I knew I had a 1,400.00 balance I had to pay out of pocket, Had it down to about 400.00 and the office manager called 1/2 hour before my appt. and told me I would have to bring all $400.00 that day or Dr. wouldn't see me. I blame her because Dr.Hyman was/is a great guy and he would have never said that... I do highly recommend him though, He takes his time and willing to try different solutions besides just pain meds ,If you are looking for a personal Doctor and an orthopaedic Doctor, Go to Dr.Clary and Dr.Hyman, they are in the same building and are the best doctors Ive had.. I miss him, The quality of care I receive now is terrible. I wish he'd take my new insurance. Dr. Patel is also good for injections
I would chose this doctor again if needed. Would definitely recommend. Dr Hyman is very concerned bout his patients. Responds back promptly. Makes sure you are as comfortable as he can get you. Tries to eliminate your pain. Dr Hyman also gets you an appt very fast & checks up on you. The Livonia location is very comfortable & staff courteous.
Dr. Hyman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Stephen C Hyman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Physicians, 28455 Haggerty Rd Ste 200, Novi, MI
Dr. Stephen C Hyman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Novi, MI.