Dr. Stephen Moore III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Moore III?

Best of the best

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Excellent physician, great knowledge, friendly, likeable, through! Have been a patient for 6 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else!

Dr. Moore is great

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Moore for at least 15 years. I trust him very much and his staff/assistants are great.

Uncaring and Dismissive

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Please do not go to him! He was much more interested in telling me about his paintings and playing with his computer. My complaints were not valued at every visit. He appeared to listen, but only on one occasion did he do something about my complaint. The rest he dismissed, right in my face and on my FIRST visit I heard the staff in the back laughing about my complaint, like I was an idiot. Dr. Moore kept telling me to come back in 2 weeks then when i get there he asks "Why are you here?" And: Because you told me to come back! Forgetful, I had to remind him about the same things on every visit. After the 5th "come back in 2 weeks, I just found another provider. Turns out I had a brain tumor and for one whole year my symptoms kept on being dismissed by him. If you like your life and your health, please stay away from him!!!

Very good doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Moore is very courteous and listens to concerns.

Long-time Patient.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr Moore has been my primary physician for 11 years. He has always been friendly yet professional. He treats both my husband & me.

One of the best!

Posted on April 4th, 2009

I am one of Dr. Moore's patients, and I have found him to be EXTREMELY thorough and professional. He takes a tremendous amount of time with each patient, so the few extra minutes that I might have to wait in the waiting room are warranted. I know that he will give me his full attention when it is my turn. He is not quick to jump on bandwagon medicine, but rather follows a systematic and scientific approach to identifying and solving a medical problem. I truly appreciate all that he does for me!

I rate this doctor very very poorly.

Posted on April 1st, 2008

Unfortunately, I have to give this Doctor a very poor rating. He is neither caring or compassionate. Dr Moore refused to listen to any of my concerns about medication he prescibed and became angrey and defensive when I questioned his treatment plan. He is very arrogant and it was obvious that he was not concerned with my health and well being. Unfortunately I find it very difficult to trust doctors now because of him.

Posted on April 16th, 2015