Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen J Beck MD
Dr. Stephen J Beck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen J Beck has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stephen J Beck has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Stephen J Beck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Beck - Posted on March 7th, 2016
I was a patient of his for almost 20 years and he did do good work. I had a problem with his staff when they charged me for new patient fees and when I told them I shouldn't be charged new patient fees because I have been going to them for almost 20 years. They told me I would have to pay them anyway They didn't care. So I will not use a Dr. That wants to make money off of a committed patient. Everyone needs to check there bill if they have been a patient of his for more than a year.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Beck - Posted on September 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Beck - Posted on January 31st, 2014
My father is 86 years old and had a place on his face that seemed to change color and get larger over night. I called Dr. Beck's office frantic needing an appointment. The receptionist was caring and compassionate and assured me she would call me if someone should cancel their appointment and work my father in. I received a call from his office two days later. Our wait time was not lengthy and the waiting room was tastefully decorated and very clean. My father did have to have surgery the place on his face was cancer but Dr. Beck did a great job on assuring my father that the report had come back good and he would continue to check the place on his face to make sure it did not return. Dr. Beck has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff is very caring as well. I would highly recommend this physician to my family and friends. Longview is fortunate to have such a fine outstanding physician as Dr. Beck.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Beck - Posted on December 24th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Beck - Posted on May 3rd, 2013
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Stephen J Beck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsUS DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS OF LONGVIEW, 901 Walnut Hill Dr, Longview, TX
Dr. Stephen J Beck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.