3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Beck?

I was a patient of his for almost 20 years and he did do good work. I had a problem with his staff when they charged me for new patient fees and when I told them I shouldn't be charged new patient fees because I have been going to them for almost 20 years. They told me I would have to pay them anyway They didn't care. So I will not use a Dr. That wants to make money off of a committed patient. Everyone needs to check there bill if they have been a patient of his for more than a year.

I FIND HIM TO BE A BUTCHER.

cancer surgery

My father is 86 years old and had a place on his face that seemed to change color and get larger over night. I called Dr. Beck's office frantic needing an appointment. The receptionist was caring and compassionate and assured me she would call me if someone should cancel their appointment and work my father in. I received a call from his office two days later. Our wait time was not lengthy and the waiting room was tastefully decorated and very clean. My father did have to have surgery the place on his face was cancer but Dr. Beck did a great job on assuring my father that the report had come back good and he would continue to check the place on his face to make sure it did not return. Dr. Beck has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff is very caring as well. I would highly recommend this physician to my family and friends. Longview is fortunate to have such a fine outstanding physician as Dr. Beck.

Horrible treatment

PA Misdiagnosed me and refused to let me see or talk to the Doctor.

Surgery

Horrible!!!!!! Cut the wrong spot off my nose! Never will I return to him again. Absolutely terrible experience!

Dr. Stephen J Beck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.