Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Farmer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
In the past I have always had to wait some time to see Dr. Farmer, but it has never bothered me because when he is in the room with me he makes me feel like I am the only patient he has. He has NEVER rushed with me or made me feel uncomfortable. He answers every question I have and goes out of his way to make sure I understand everything. He has been my Dr. for the past 14 years and will continue to be until he retires!!
While I enjoy Dr. Farmer himself, I feel as if the nurse doesn't have very much knowledge when it comes to issues of maternity, and unfortunately she's the one I've dealt with the most. The office staff is pleasant, but I spend too much time sitting in the waiting room. As I said, I enjoy Dr. Farmer's personality, but other people may not.
Because I waited to long in waiting room and then to start procedure my pain medication wore off and the the pain was more than I could bare. I was scheduled for an upper and lower stomach lipo treatment. Because I could not handle the instrument moving under my skin he stopped the procedure but I got no compensation for him stopping and he left my lower stomach barely being touched. It has been several months now and my lower stomach looks awful. I will need to get another qualified doctor to correct his mistake. I would have thought he would have try to make amends in regards to compensation but no luck So people be very wary of any work he is going to complete. I guess you get what you pay for!!!
Dr. Farmer will not hesitate to keep you waiting in his office, but he sure will hesitate to apologize for wasting your time. This man overcharged me several hundred dollars. When he realized the mistake, and his manager admitted they overcharged me, he held my money for five months. I had to make multiple phone calls, write several emails, and threaten to get the authorities involved before he finally granted the refund. What a greedy man. Dr. Farmer uses old and outdated equipment, and he has the personality of a twig. I don't know how he can be a doctor while having zero people skills.
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Stephen J Farmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsStephen James Farmer Md, 350 Westpark Way Ste 120, Euless, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Farmer in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Farmer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Euless, TX.