Dr. Stephen J Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Farmer?

In the past I have always had to wait some time to see Dr. Farmer, but it has never bothered me because when he is in the room with me he makes me feel like I am the only patient he has. He has NEVER rushed with me or made me feel uncomfortable. He answers every question I have and goes out of his way to make sure I understand everything. He has been my Dr. for the past 14 years and will continue to be until he retires!!

Eh, they're okay

While I enjoy Dr. Farmer himself, I feel as if the nurse doesn't have very much knowledge when it comes to issues of maternity, and unfortunately she's the one I've dealt with the most. The office staff is pleasant, but I spend too much time sitting in the waiting room. As I said, I enjoy Dr. Farmer's personality, but other people may not.

Liposuction Joke!!

Because I waited to long in waiting room and then to start procedure my pain medication wore off and the the pain was more than I could bare. I was scheduled for an upper and lower stomach lipo treatment. Because I could not handle the instrument moving under my skin he stopped the procedure but I got no compensation for him stopping and he left my lower stomach barely being touched. It has been several months now and my lower stomach looks awful. I will need to get another qualified doctor to correct his mistake. I would have thought he would have try to make amends in regards to compensation but no luck So people be very wary of any work he is going to complete. I guess you get what you pay for!!!

Wonderful office staff and received great medical care from a knowledgeable and prefessional doctor. Made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Runnnnnnnnn. Don't use him.

Dr. Farmer will not hesitate to keep you waiting in his office, but he sure will hesitate to apologize for wasting your time. This man overcharged me several hundred dollars. When he realized the mistake, and his manager admitted they overcharged me, he held my money for five months. I had to make multiple phone calls, write several emails, and threaten to get the authorities involved before he finally granted the refund. What a greedy man. Dr. Farmer uses old and outdated equipment, and he has the personality of a twig. I don't know how he can be a doctor while having zero people skills.

too often on vacation and thinks he knows more than you without listening very well, poor quality doc in a small town