Dr. Stephen J Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Miller?

Recommend Highly

Dr. Miller and his staff were great! Recommend highly.

I had a great experience with this doctor.

I give Dr. Miller and his staff an A+.

Not at all pleased.

Doctor Miller told me to get an MRI of my hand, then he would operate and he might be able to relieve half of my pain. When I requested my xrays , the office told me to provide a check for fifty dollars and they would return the check to me when I returned the xrays. Not a all happy.

I have had 2 carpal tunnel repairs with Dr. Miller. He did my right hand about 10 years ago and my left one several weeks ago. Have had no problems with either surgery. He is SUPER...wouldn't go anyplace else...recommend him to all my friends.

5 star physician

I have to say what a pleasure it is to be one of Dr. Millers patient. He has a lot of patience when it comes to explaining your diagnosis. I myself was diagnosed with trigger finger and corpol tunnel not sure if I spelled that correctly but it besides the point. I was in a lot of pain the doctor put me at ease. I felt I could ask him anything. He uses some unique techniques in the operating room that got him many compliments from some of the nurses prepping me for surgery. They made comments such as he's the only physician that requests this prior to surgery but my understanding is his patients all say positive statements about him going the extra mile. I give him and his staff all 5's because they deserve it.

Great Dr. and good Staff. Very personable.

Best hand surgeon in So Fla!

Dr Miller is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He diagnosed my carpal tunnel syndrome following simple tests. I got surgery on both hands (1 year apart each). Both times, his work was remarkable, his staff is excellent, and overall he is the best hand surgeon in South Florida, hands down! No pun intended! :) I have recommended him to numerous coworkers an everyone is very satisfied with his service professionalism and overall experience!

Dr. Miller really helped my mother so much. He is a great doctor. His office staff is the best.

Great doctor. Great experience.

I received excellent, caring medical attention from Dr. Miller. I cut the nerve in my finger while visiting from out-of-town. Dr. Miller & his staff went beyond what most would have done to help me receive proper care!

I went to Dr. Miller several years ago after my husband was treated by him for carpal tunnel. He did the therapy, the shots, etc. and eventually had the surgery, which turned out excellent. He was wonderful with my husband and also myself. I recently had the occasion to go back to him for my son. It is nice to know that year after year after year, you can always have the best care. Dr. Miller is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, very efficient and has a great bedside manner. He is truly concerned about the patient. The office staff is also very nice and friendly. I was surprised at the fact that even though they "squeezed me in", the wait was only about ten minutes. I would definitely recommend this office. It is nice to know that no matter how much time passes, there is always an excellent doctor that will be there.