Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Peterson
Dr. Stephen Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in Hawthorne, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen Peterson has the following 5 expertise
- Forensic Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Overweight Related Conditons
Dr. Stephen Peterson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Peterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Westchester Medical Center
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
St Agnes Hospital
Westchester County Medical Center
St Agnes Hospital, White Plains, Ny
31 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Peterson in this video.
Dr. Stephen Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.