Dr. Stephen Schneider Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Dr death

Posted on August 1st, 2011

witnessed pill swapping in waiting room and staff said to mind my business and they did not witness anything. Overheard pts explaining what to say to get certain meds and staff was taking "cash donations for clinic improvement". Recommend seeking a true pain management physician. This man and his wife are the devil in disguise. Showed no remorse when divulged my mother died and said that " you will get some bad grapes in a bunch". ???!!!

Teresa

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I love having him as my family doctor and miss him very much. He took great care of my family when we needed to get in.

Posted on August 27th, 2010