Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Soldo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 9
I always look forward to my appointments with Dr. Soldo. As a doctor I believe he is brilliant, explaining every detail in "layman's language". He is a caring professional engaging in conversation regarding your personal lifestyle, interests showing an interest in your general well-being. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soldo to family and friends.
Dr. Soldo passed my appraisal of excellence as a medical professional. I served in the Navy Hospital Corps as a medic and surgical technician and with numerous major pharmaceutical companies as a District Mgr. I have dealt with all levels of cardiology and electrophysiology and find him to be very open to the patients imput and I appreciated sharing in the management of my cardiac issues and overall healthcare. Dr. Soldp has my total confidence andI he is an open and engaging professional and I feel fortunate to be under his care!
Dr. Soldo has been my cardiologist for a little over 2 years and has been very thorough in running tests for me as I have had a background of an irregular heartbeat. I could not ask for a more competent doctor. And he was recommended to me by my neighbor who also had very good things to say about him. She has a condition of a racing heart and he got that under control with medications.
Dr. Soldo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
University Of Southern California/Lac+Usc Medical Center
Dr. Stephen J Soldo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Medical Foundation, 55 E California Blvd Ste 240, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Stephen J Soldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.