Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Stephen J Thompson
Stephen J Thompson is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
He wouldn't listen to my concerns about my son. Just brushed everything off like I was a crazy mother. After he left the room his nurse was even apologizing! Oh, and the cherry on top is that the whole staff talks badly about patients in front of other patients. I wonder what they said about me and my child. PS I found out what was really wrong with my son when we went to CHOP
I can not say enough about Dr Thompson he has help my daughter so much she has been his patient for 14 years .I can't belive the reviews I have read here my daughter has seen him many times yearly he is always the same kinda quirky very smart and has always helped her I would not ever see any one else I have recommended him various times to other people and he has help all 3 of them .
He definitely has no bedside manner he thinks his jokes are cute when in reality we are dealing with a traumatic experience. On top of that we dont know who is worse his NP or him. Both unorganized and confused. He takes things personally and has mood swings. I dont feel comfortable with my child in his hands I will be looking for another MD to treat my child.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions737 W Lombard St Rm 195, Baltimore, MD
Stephen J Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.