Dr. Stephen J Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Jacobs?

Very bad experience

Grateful patients

excellent dr. and staff. He has relieved a great deal of pain for my husband and myself. he listens and has done my hip surgery. we wouldn't se anyone else. His assistant, Julie is kind and always puts me at ease. She is always prepared for whatever is needed by the Dr. I am so grateful.

total experience.

Dr. Jacobs is the finest physician anyone could ask for. My husband & I have been seeing him for quite a while. he's very kind & very accurate in his diagnosis. He has saved me from a lot of pain. He did my surgery so well we went to a baseball game a few weeks later. his assistant also is outstanding & compassionate. We highly recommend Dr. Jacobs. The best. With Gratitude, Vic & Sharon Rawitz

amazing dr

compassionate understanding and i felt totally confident in this man his assistant Julie is the best 100 percent for this team !!!

Patient

He was derogatory and rude. He needs to take some sort of classes in empathy and concern for his patients. In addition, his staff was impersonal and pre-occupied and rude. Regardless of age. However the elderly especially need to be treated with respect and kindness. Listening skills are absent in the Dr. and Staff.

Dr. Stephen J Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.