Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr
Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Jolissaint is affiliated with Medical City North Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Jolissaint is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr in this video.
Dr. Stephen L Jolissaint Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.