Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen E Justice has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 34
I am a patient of Stephen Justice. I couldn't be happier with the services he provides for me and my family. I became a patient of his because I was able to witness first hand how he cared for my mother when she was living. She always spoke highly of Dr. Justice. I have never felt like I was just a number in his office. He actually listened to me and my concerns. I appreciate all that he has done and all he is doing to care for my family and others.
It is pretty hard for me to understand that a Dr. puts on his profile that he is taking new patients and I whom at 68 yrs old been out of the state for 26 years and was barely given 3 minutes talk and told I would be contacted and was declined. I have Medicare and a supplement. I wish someone would tell me how to get a Dr. in this town. If I should die before I wake, I Pray the Lord my Soul to take.
He took my twin boys knowing he would only have them for a few months due to moving. After I had my boys I had a lot of complications he came and saw me in the hospital. He looked at the boys and said not to worry about scheduling a appointment right away. He said they looked healthy. He was very friendly and answered any questions I had. He made me feel very welcome and I hope to be able to use him again as a Dr in the future.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Justice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Stephen E Justice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilson Health Family Medicine, 1205 Fairington Dr, Sidney, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen E Justice in this video.
Dr. Stephen E Justice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sidney, OH.