- St Luke's Hospital Bethlehem Campus
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen K Baker has 3 locations
Dr. Stephen K Baker has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen K Baker has the following 14 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Stephen K Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
More about Dr. Stephen K Baker
Dr. Baker graduated from the Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in 1970. He works in Bethlehem, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Baker is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital Bethlehem Campus.