Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen K Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen K Hall has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Stephen K Hall has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stephen K Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
A yr ago I had a miscarriage that devastated my husband and me. Dr. Hall made sure I was fully convinced I had indeed miscarried, and it wasn't a mistake, that we were comfortable with the procedure to help my body expell what hadn't happened on its own, and he took the time to call me to check up on me afterward. He even cared enough to follow the journey of trying to conceive again. We had some issues with conceiving, so he patiently walked us through the many tests and procedures that we could and/or should do, and once pregnant again, he has done above and beyond what is called for to ensure I feel at ease with the safety of my unborn, as well as calling to discuss results of any tests rather than having to wait for my next appointment to see him or another practitioner in the office. I have and will continue to recommend him to all my female friends!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Stephen K Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Of The Bluegrass, 279 Kings Daughters Dr Ste 301, Frankfort, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen K Hall in this video.
Dr. Stephen K Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, KY.