Dr. Stephen Hall Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Hall?

Phenomenal Dr

Posted on July 7th, 2013

A yr ago I had a miscarriage that devastated my husband and me. Dr. Hall made sure I was fully convinced I had indeed miscarried, and it wasn't a mistake, that we were comfortable with the procedure to help my body expell what hadn't happened on its own, and he took the time to call me to check up on me afterward. He even cared enough to follow the journey of trying to conceive again. We had some issues with conceiving, so he patiently walked us through the many tests and procedures that we could and/or should do, and once pregnant again, he has done above and beyond what is called for to ensure I feel at ease with the safety of my unborn, as well as calling to discuss results of any tests rather than having to wait for my next appointment to see him or another practitioner in the office. I have and will continue to recommend him to all my female friends!

Posted on January 27th, 2016