Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen K Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen K Miller has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stephen K Miller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
When I saw the reviews on Dr. Miller I had to take out time to write a review myself on him. My mother-in-law went to him and she loved him and he took excellent care of her and now my husband has been going to him for several years and we are fortunate to have such a wonderful Doctor taking care of my husband. As far as the two reviews before mine I just feel in my heart regardless of what doctor was taking care of them they would find fault. Dr.Miller is a well respected and well liked professional - He is solidly booked with patients who have complete faith in him. His staff are so nice and always get back with us on my husband's pt/inr results.
I felt like I was putting you out by being there. You told me my records from a hospital like osu cancer center were junk and garbage. I don't feel like that was appropriate at all. You kept me waiting an hour. Then was angered because I had so many records, I offered to bring them two weeks ago, but your staff said no. You said you couldn't find any records on my thyroid, I came home and found 37 pages from 3 different doctors on a thyroid diagnosis. I would never trust someone like you with my medical needs, drs like you misdiagnose all the time, I know because it was because of someone like you, that I was misdiagnosed in the first place.
Sc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVA Roseburg Healthcare System, 913 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen K Miller in this video.
Dr. Stephen K Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.