Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Miller
Dr. Stephen Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Miller has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical Research
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
He charged Medicair for services he DID NOT PERFORM. I fired (Dismissed) him, due to previously having Melanoma, I KNOW when I'm asked to undress for a complete skin exam. He DID NOT DO THIS EXAM, yet said he did, and even charged Medicare for this procedure, that was NOT performed on the 2 previous visits. He's a Smart Mouth Canadian
I found Dr. Miller to be extremely rude. We went in because my sister has an irritating rash, as I expressed my thoughts on what it may be, he immediately shut me out and refused to hear what else I had to say. He referred to me to his staff as "this one" and called me stubborn. He never gave a clear diagnosis and was only worried about her acne, not her rash. A dermatologist is supposed to treat skin diseases as well perform cosmetic procedures; all he cared about was money and cosmetology. Never the well being of his patient.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Stephen Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology San Antonio, 16110 Via Shavano, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Stephen Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.