Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen E Kabel
Dr. Stephen E Kabel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Delran, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kabel is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Kabel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen E Kabel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Memory Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sprains and Strains
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Seizure Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Stomach Diseases
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Retention
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Kabel is very smart n extremely caring toward all his patients n takes time to make sure all his patients get respect n the time for him to listen n get to know each patient as equal to the other so that each patient knows how much he truely cares about his patients n loves what he does n my famy n i hav been going to see dr. Kabel for many years n cant imagine any other dr. Comparing to any of his many great qualities n would always recomend him to all n u will see that he is not only a smart dr. But a gd listener n always will help in any way he can to make u feel welcome.
Dr. Kabel is an excellent doctor, who takes the time to get to know each of his patients, so he can provide personal service. He treats you like you're his most important patient & spends as much time with you as you need! (That's why his wait times are so long. I go there knowing I'm gonna have to wait & go prepared with something to pass the time- so its not too bad! I'd rather my Dr was a little late, but gave me all the time I needed, than if he was ontime, but didn't listen cause he was too busy
It's fairly easy to get an appointment with this doctor and he has evening hours which is nice. Unfortunately he is not open on Wednesdays or the weekend.He is frequently overbooked so long wait times and short office visits are the norm.I've seen him a number of times and he appears to know his stuff. For things he doesn't know he can recommend a specialist.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kabel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Stephen E Kabel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelran Medical Practice, 26 Haines Mill Rd, Delran, NJ
Dr. Stephen E Kabel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delran, NJ.