Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen M Kana MD
Dr. Stephen M Kana has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen M Kana has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Stephen M Kana is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Kana - Posted on August 10th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Kana - Posted on May 6th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Kana - Posted on May 15th, 2016
Would highly recomend for shoulder surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Kana - Posted on September 6th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Stephen M Kana Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPEDIC SPECIALTIES OF SPARTANBURG, 303 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. Stephen M Kana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.